Miley Cyrus says : “I Love To Drink Ketchup!”

by Unknown


Miley Cyrus confessed to Extra TV earlier on today while being interviewed about her Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best Of Both Worlds Concert 3-D movie, that she DRINKS Ketchup!
“This is gross, but I’m addicted to ketchup,” she confessed. “I will drink ketchup. I love ketchup. It’s my favorite thing in the world!”
Miley Cyrus says that while on the road her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus is even stricter: “And if I’m going to do a sleepover with one of my dancers, like, we definitely have to go to sleep. So on the road, they’re definitely more strict, so I’m kind of excited to come home!”
When questioned about romance/ relationships, she replied: “No, not right now,” she said. “There’s like, no time. But that’s another reason I’m excited to back to L.A., so we’ll see!”
Miley Cyrus also says how much her parents are helping her and how they are always there when she needs them most: “My mom’s really made sure I’m always feeling right and ready,”
Also, the new movie broke records, that Walt Disney Pictures’ decided to extend the 3-D movie!
So make sure to go see it, if you haven’t already!

Filed under having

0 comments:

'/'>